1. ABOUT THE TERMS
1.1 What is RhlayCo and who operates it?
• RhlayCo is an application which provides an online marketplace where fssai registered home-based chocolate makers can offer to sell their handmade chocolate gifts to the customer on the platform.
• The website at www.rhlayCo.in (“Website”) is operated by rhlayCo itself.
• The Company’s role is limited to the managing website and associated marketing, facilitating payment collections, fulfilment, order management, enquiry management and other incidental services to enable the transactions between the chocolatier and customer.
2. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
2.1 Does a User necessarily need to create an account on the Platform?
• Company does not permit Users to avail of the Services on the Platform without prior registration. Users may access the website by registering to create an account and become a member. The membership is limited for the purpose of buying or selling products, is subject to this Agreement and is strictly not transferable.
2.2 For the use of the Platform, is a User subject to any eligibility criteria?
• The Services on the Platform shall be availed by User(s) who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
• The Company reserves the right to terminate the Users account and/or deny access to the Platform if it is brought to the Company’s notice or if it is discovered that the User does not meet the conditions herein. User(s) accessing or using the Platform represent and warrant that they have the right to access or use the Platform.
2.3 Are there any specific requirements for registering an account on Platform?
• The Users are required to enter a valid phone number while registering on Platform. By such registration, the User consents to be contacted by Company via phone calls, SMS notifications, instant messages or other such means of communication inter alia for subscription/services/promotional updates etc.
• It is the responsibility of the Users to provide the correct mobile number so that the Company can communicate with the Users via SMS. The Users understand and agree that if the Company sends an SMS but the Users do not receive it because the Users’ mobile number is incorrect or out of data or blocked by the User’s service provider, or the Users are otherwise unable to receive SMS, the Company shall be deemed to have provided the communication to the Users effectively.
• It is the User’s responsibility to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
2.4 Can a User account registered on Platform be suspended or terminated?
• The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the account or access to Services (or any part thereof) on the Application including blocking any amounts due to the User and associated account without notice and the Users will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination, if:
• any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete; and/or
• in Company’s assessment, the User has:
• charged an unreasonably high price;
• unreasonable instances of returns and/or cancellations initiated;
• engaged in actions that are fraudulent, negligent or derogatory to the Company’s interests.
• failed or is suspected to have failed to comply with any term or provision of the Agreement or applicable law.
• User is found to be non-compliant with the Agreement.
Further, where the violation of the Agreement gives rise to criminal or civil action, the Company may at its sole discretion pursue such action.
• Without prejudice to the above-stated rights of the Company, in case of alleged fraud or other breach of this Agreement by User, Company may at its sole discretion (a) withhold all amounts payable to such User; and (b) impose penalties as the Company may reasonably determine and set off such penalties from the monies payable by Company to such User.
2.5 What are User obligations vis-à-vis its registered account on Platform?
• Having an account on the Platform gives authenticity to the actions of the User. It means that the User is solely responsible for all activities that occur under its account and that all transactions made by such User are intended for bona fide sale or consumption in the course of their business activities.
• Any and every activity undertaken by a User under his/her account shall be the sole responsibility of such User and the Company shall not be liable for such activity in any manner. Hence it shall be the responsibility of the User to treat the user identification code, password and any other piece of information that is provided by the Company, as part of the security procedures, as confidential and not disclose the same to any person or entity other than the Company.
• User acknowledges and agrees that having an account on Platform does not grant it any rights on Platform not specifically granted to them by the Company, and that the User has no ownership or other interest in the account. The User understands that all rights in and to the account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of the Company.
• On registration, the Users may receive a password-protected account and an identification. The Users agree to:
• maintain the confidentiality of their password, if applicable;
• take full responsibility for all activities by Users accessing the Application through their account;
• immediately notify the Company of any unauthorised use of their account or any other breach of security that they become aware of; and
• ensure that they exit from their account at the end of each session.
3. PLACING ORDERS AND FINANCIAL TERMS
3.1 How does order placement work on the Platform?
• The website allows Users to place orders for the products listed by Chocolatier on the website and the Application, subject to the Agreement herein, facilitates the placement of orders for the products by the Users.
• On receipt of an order from a User, Company shall send electronically a confirmation of such order to the Supplier and the User concerned. Further, the Company may inform the User about the availability or unavailability or change in the price of the order as informed by Supplier concerned, from time to time. Confirmation of the order by the Supplier shall be treated as final.
• The Company does not own, sell or resell any products on its own and/or does not control the Chocolatier and only facilitates the transaction between buyers and sellers including User and Supplier as a ‘marketplace’. The company makes all reasonable efforts to promptly update the User’s account and other information in order to assist and facilitate the transaction completion. Hence, Users are required to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on the website or application.
• Additionally, fulfilment of orders to their end users/consumers by the Reseller shall be the responsibility of the Reseller inter se such end user/consumer. Any add-on service provided by Platform towards such order shall be provided merely as a service provider of such Reseller by the Platform and accordingly, Platform shall not have any privity of contract with such end user/consumer.
3.3 How do payment and settlement of payment work on the Platform?
• The Users acknowledge and agree that the Company may, at the request of the Supplier or the Reseller, act as the payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments on behalf of such Chocolatier and Resellers. The Users understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by the Company is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing a third-party payment processor for the transactions on the website. Further, by providing a payment facility, the Company is neither acting as a trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price. The Company will not be liable for any charges made by the Users bank in relation to the payment of the total amount.
• Company merely collects the payment on behalf of the Supplier or Reseller, as the case may be. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes are to be charged and determined by the Supplier or Reseller. The company holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole liability with respect to any legal issue arising from the taxes payable shall be with the Reseller.
• The transaction is bilateral between Chocolatier & Users and/or Reseller & end users/consumers (“User Transactions”), the Company is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transaction.
3.4 Whether the Company charges User(s) for Services provided by Company on the Platform?
• Services on Platform may require payment of charges, the rate of which shall be solely at the discretion of the Company and shall be subject to User approval at the time of placing an order on the Platform. The company reserves the right to revise charges towards Service at any time at its sole discretion. The charge, applicable at any given time, will be the charge displayed at the time of purchase/booking of the respective Service (if any) by User on the Platform.
• Company reserves the right to introduce additional chargeable services on the Platform including charges for a premium return service, cancellation charges, cash on delivery handling fees etc.
3.5 Whether for transacting on Platform, User is required to be registered under the Central or State Goods and Services Tax Legislations (“GST Laws”)?
• Company is not obligated towards any direct or indirect tax obligation of the User that may arise as a result of the User’s access or use of Services on the Platform. The requirement for registration and compliance under the GST Laws and other tax laws is the sole responsibility of the User including the Reseller, the Company is not liable for any omissions or commissions by such User who acts in violation of any applicable law. Accordingly, the User is advised to seek independent tax advice relating to its business and/or transaction through the Platform including whether it is liable for GST registration.
3.6 What are the terms and conditions regarding the offers and benefits provided on the Platform
a. All product discounts and offers are by the Chocolatier and not by the Company.
b. From time to time, we may conduct various types of marketing and promotional campaigns which may include offers, discounts and other promotional offers to be used on our platform. Such offers shall be subject to the terms and conditions which are solely determined by us, and the terms of such discounts and offers may vary for the customers based on factors relating to the customer such as usage of the platform, the volume of transactions, time spent on the platform, city, place of residence, time, etc.
c. We reserve the right to void, discontinue, cancel or reject the use of any of the offers, discounts or promotional offers without any prior intimation.
d. The offers, discounts and promotional offers may be changed or amended from time to time.
e. It is your responsibility to review and comply with the terms and conditions governing the offers, discounts and other promotional offers provided on our platform.
f. Any of the offers, discounts or promotional offers may not be valid when used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers unless explicitly permitted by the company or the seller.
g. The offers, discounts and promotional offers cannot be exchanged for cash and can only be availed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the offers.
h. We and/or the Seller shall have no liability with respect to the offers, discounts and promotional offers on the Platform.
4. USE OF THE PLATFORM
4.1 Can User access and use the Platform at any time or could there be any limitations?
• Company endeavours to make the website available 24X7. However, the Company does not represent that access to the website will be uninterrupted, timely, error-free, and free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
• Users understand and acknowledge that the use of the website requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. Users shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Application and avail Services, and Company shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
• Company does not warrant that website will be compatible with all hardware and software which is used by Users.
• Website may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational. Website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied with respect to the records and other data that is made available by it to Users.
• Users shall be solely responsible for damages to their data system or for loss of data arising from the download of content from the website. No guidance or information, written or oral, obtained from Company or via Platform, shall constitute any warranty unless stated otherwise.
4.3 Whether the use of Platform (a) is restricted in any manner; and (b) require any generic compliances from the User?
• User should not use the Platform to host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
• is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
• is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• is harmful to a child or a minor;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
• promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
• tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Application or to the profiles, blogs, communities, account information, or other areas of the Application or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
• interferes with another User’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third-party user’s enjoyment of similar services;
• refers to any website or URL that, in our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Platform or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the spirit of these Terms;
• violates any law for the time being in force;
• impersonates another person;
• threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, threatens public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting other nations.
• contains software viruses or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish the value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; and
• directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
• When accessing or using the Platform or availing the Services, the User has to comply and ensure the following:
• All registration information submitted by User is truthful, lawful and accurate;
• User’s use of the Application/Platform shall be solely for their use and they shall not authorize others to use the account;
• User does not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any information that: (i) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (ii) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (iii) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (iv) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
• All necessary licenses, consents, permissions and rights are owned by Users and there is no need for any payment or permission or authorization required from any other party or entity to use, distribute or otherwise exploit in all manners permitted by the Agreement, all trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and/or other proprietary rights contained in any content that Users submit, post, upload, distribute or otherwise transmit or make available;
• User will not use Platform in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity;
• User will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Platform or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of Application;
• User will not use another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
• User will not attempt to delete or modify any content of Platform, including but not limited to, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos;
• User will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest;
• User shall not access Platform without authority or use Platform in a manner that damages, interferes or disrupts, any part of Platform or any equipment or any network on which Platform is stored or any equipment of any third party;
• User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Application, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform by any means. User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on Platform or any network connected to Platform.
• User agrees not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Platform or any transaction being conducted on Platform, or with any other person’s use of Platform. User may not use Platform or any of its content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
• User shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable law, as amended from time to time, including that of (i) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (ii) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (iii) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to Direct and Indirect Taxes applicable as per current statue in the country) regarding the use of the Application and listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or Services. User shall not engage in any transaction which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
• In order to allow the Company to use the information supplied by the Users, without violating any rights or any laws, Users agree to grant Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights or any other rights. Company will only use the information in accordance with this Agreement, applicable to the use of Platform and for the provision of Services.
• Company shall at times and at their sole discretion reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password if any User has failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement. The company shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to the User’s involvement/participation in any way either on their own or through a group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in hacking.
5. FAIR USAGE POLICY
We always strive hard to provide the best experience to our customers on the platform. To ensure that all customers use our platform in good faith, we keep track of customer behaviour which includes maintaining order history and other details relating to the manner of use of our platform. In the event of any abuse of our platform or the policies, which include excessive returns or refusal to accept shipments which are not otherwise wrong or defective, actions such as levying a service fee, discontinuing COD options, etc. may be undertaken to address such issues. Customers whose profiles indicate high volumes of valid transactions on the platform may be offered benefits by chocolatiers, from time to time, based on their discretion and policies.
6. ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM
6.1 What is the accuracy and completeness of all information displayed on the Platform?
• Company takes all endeavours to the best of its efforts to keep information on the Platform accurate. However, the material and content on the Platform are provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timely sources of information. In reference to paragraph 5.2 below, the User will agree that a majority of content including products displayed on the Platform are provided by the respective Chocolatier, who shall at all times be responsible for the provision of information related to such products listed by them. Apart from reasonable checks to ensure the general hygiene of the Platform, Company does not exercise any control over such content or information.
• Company undertakes no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Platform, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. Company does not own any responsibility or obligation whatsoever towards either ensuring the accuracy of the information provided by the Users. Any reliance on the material on Platform is at the User’s own risk.
• Platform may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. The Company reserves the right to modify the contents of the Platform at any time but has no obligation to update any information on Platform. The user is solely responsible to monitor changes to the information on Platform. No specified update or refresh date applied to Platform should be taken to indicate that all information on Platform or pertaining to the Services have been modified or updated.
• Occasionally there may be information on Platform that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to information pertaining to the products, pricing, promotions, offers, shipping charges, transit times and availability. Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information on Platform is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
• The Information is provided ‘as is’ with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of the Information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the User.
6.2 Is information related to products on Platform provided by the Company?
• Not all information on the Platform is provided by Company. From time to time, Users who are Chocolatier provide information relating to the products proposed to be sold by them and are hence responsible for the same. In this connection, Chocolatier undertakes that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. Chocolatiers are discouraged from and should not exaggerate or overemphasise the attributes of such products so as to mislead Users in any manner.
• Company reserves the right but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on Platform. The company, however, has the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit of these Terms. In no event shall Company assume any responsibility or liability for any content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of content and/or appearance of content on the Platform.
• Chocolatier take sole responsibility for the correctness of the details pertaining to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. Company does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products nor provide any warrantee/guarantee of the products sold to Users, and in no event shall such products be the responsibility of Company. The company does not represent or warrant that the information available on Platform will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
• Company is not responsible for any inaccuracy, incompleteness or outdated information made available on the Application, either provided by any User including Chocolatier.
7. LISTING AND SELLING
7.1 As a chocolate maker, in addition to this Agreement, what other terms is a User required to abide by?
• Chocolatiers, in addition to this Agreement are also bound by applicable laws of India, including without limitation, the following laws:
• The Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011 (Packaging Rules);
• Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 (D&C Rules);
• Food Safety and Standard Act, 2006, Food Safety and Standard (Packaging and labelling) Regulation 2011, (FSS Packaging Regulation) Food Safety and Standard (Food Product Standard and Food Addictive) Regulation, 2011 (FSS Standard Regulations) and Food Safety and Standard (food or Health Supplements, Nutraceuticals, Food for Special Medical Purpose, Functional Food and Novel Food) Regulation 2016 (FSS Supplement Regulation).
• As per above mentioned statutes and regulations and any other relevant law in place during the tenure of this association, Company understands that there is an obligation on the Supplier to ensure that the package in which the products are sold complies with labelling and packing requirements and other laws that may be prescribed in this regard. Hence, it shall be the sole responsibility of the Supplier to comply with applicable laws and the Company shall not be held responsible in any manner. Chocolatier shall indemnify Company and Platform for any harm or loss in relation to contravention of the above regulations or other applicable laws.
7.2 When can the Chocolatier get their products listed?
• Chocolatiers are permitted to list products for sale on the Application in accordance with the terms mentioned in this Agreement and other contracts entered into with the Company for the said purpose, wherein other rights and obligations of the parties are defined in detail.
• By listing its products on the Platform, the Chocolatier represent and warrants that they are legally capable to sell or list the products on Platform; and that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of any third party. Chocolatier and Users agree that the Company is not responsible for the breach of the same.
8. USER INFORMATION AND THIRD-PARTY TOOLS/LINKS
8.1 What information is collected from the User? How does Company deal with the information provided to it by a User while using Platform?
• Company collects various types of information, some information is non-personal information and some is personal information.
• All information about Users that are collected, stored or transmitted in any way on Platform is processed for facilitating various operations on Platform, including registration, order placement, listing, or payments.
8.2 Does the Company use Third Party tools on Platform?
• The Company may provide the User with access to third-party tools over the Platform which Company neither monitors nor has any control nor input. User acknowledges and agrees that access to such tools is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement by Company. Company shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
• Any use by the User of the optional tools offered through the Application/Platform is entirely at its own risk and discretion and it is the responsibility of the User that ensures that it is familiar with and approves the terms on which such tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
• The Company may from time to time, offer new features through Platform which may include the use of new third-party tools and resources. Such new features shall also be subject to this Agreement. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party tools or third-party websites should be directed to the third party.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) AND IP INFRINGEMENT
9.1 Can the User use the content published on Platform such as “RhlayCo” mark when doing business with other parties?
• Users may not use any trademark, service mark or logo of any independent third parties without prior written approval from such parties.
• “RhlayCo” and related icons and logos whether registered or unregistered are the trademarks of the Company and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary and intellectual property laws. Users’ unauthorized adoption copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
• Users must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials printed or downloaded in any way, and they must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
• Users must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from Company. All rights, not otherwise claimed under this Agreement by the Company are hereby reserved.
• User understands that Platform and software embodied within Platform may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Company or other parties that facilitate the same. User agrees that it will not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded in the Platform.
10. DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITIES
10.1 What are the standard disclaimers in relation to the Platform and the Services?
• Company, in no event, is or will be liable to User including the Reseller or anyone claiming through a User in respect of product or other User Transaction under contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, loss of goodwill, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated profits, whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty or negligence or any other claim arising out of or in connection with the use of or access of Platform.
• Company shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation any financial losses, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, arising from the use of Platform, or for any other claim related in any way to the use of the Application, including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Application/Platform or any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Application/Platform, even if advised of their possibility.
• Users shall be solely responsible for damages, if any, to their data system or for loss of data arising from the download of content from the Platform. No guidance or information, written or oral, obtained from Company or via the Platform, shall constitute any warranty unless stated otherwise.
10.3 What happens to User order in case of a lockdown or other force majeure event?
• Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of force majeure or other similar circumstances, directly or indirectly affecting Company and/or the Platform. Examples of force majeure events include without limitation real or potential labour disputes, governmental actions, war or threat of war, sabotage, civil unrest, demonstrations, fire, storm, flooding, explosion, earthquake, epidemic or pandemic, provisions or limitations of materials or resources, inability to obtain the relevant authorization, accident, and defect in electricity or telecommunication network.
• Force majeure or other events beyond the Company’s control, hindrance, delay or complication in the maintenance of the Platform entitles the Company to suspend or limit the Platform until further notice.
10.4 Under what circumstances may the User be liable for any damages to the Company?
• User shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, chocolatier, interns and employees, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs, and expenses (including legal and statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Company that arise out of, result from, or in connection with:
• User’s breach of this Agreement;
• any claims made by any third party due to, arising out of, or in connection with the User’s use of the Platform including by end users/consumers of Reseller(s);
• the User’s violation of any rights of another, including intellectual property rights; and
• the User’s violation of any applicable laws.
11.1 How to contact Company in case of any queries regarding this Agreement or grievances relating to the Platform?
• All queries, concerns or questions about the Agreement should be sent to the Company at rhlayCo@gmail.com. Aayush Chaurasia is the designated Grievance Officer in respect of this Agreement. Any complaints or concerns with regard to the Platform or any breach of this Agreement can be directed to the designated Grievance Officer in writing at the following address: 203/32, 11B molarband extn. Badarpur
11.2 How will the Company contact User?
• All notices or demands to or upon a User(s) shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by User(s) on the Platform, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the Platform that is publicly accessible.
• Notice to a User(s) shall be deemed to be received by such User(s) if and either when sent to User at the address, email or other communication details provided by such User at the time of registration, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User(s), or immediately upon publishing of such notice on an area of the Platform that is publicly accessible.
11.3 In case of a call from a person asking for access to a User account registered with the Company, what should User do?
• Company urges the users to beware of fake offers and fraudulent callers/messengers who may impersonate themselves as representatives of the Company. The Company’s authorised representatives will never contact the Users to demand money for prizes or ask for password/PIN/CVV. In the event you are asked for confidential details by anyone posing as the Company’s representatives, please ask them to communicate with you through email and only respond to emails from rhlayCo.com domain. Please see our Anti Phishing communication available on the Platform.
11.4 Can the User disclose its communication through calls with the Company to third parties?
a. All calls to the Company are completely confidential. However, the Users’ calls may be recorded to ensure quality of service. Further, for training purposes and to ensure excellent customer service, calls from the Company may be monitored and recorded.
12. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO AGREEMENT
12.1 This Agreement is governed by the laws of India. Any action, suit, or other legal proceeding, which is commenced to resolve any matter arising under or relating to this Agreement or the Platform shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore, India.
12.2 Company shall have the right to assign its obligations and duties in this Agreement to any person or entity.
12.3 The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
12.4 Platform is controlled and operated from India and Company makes no representation that the content, information or materials made available herein are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. Access and use of this Platform from outside India is entirely at User’s sole risk and User agrees and undertakes to be responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws and agrees to release, discharge and absolve Company from any liability or loss in this respect.
12.5 Company reserves the right to introduce and initiate new features, functionalities and components to Platform and/or change, alter, modify, suspend, discontinue or remove the existing ones without any prior notice to you. Further, the Company is entitled to discontinue (either permanently or temporarily) one or more of the Services provided or terminate the Platform or charge for Services which were early free of cost, without any prior notice to the User.
Last Updated as on August, 2023
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of the Company’s Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
1. Applicability of the Policy
1.1. This policy applies only to the information the Company collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
1.2. This Policy does not apply to the information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, that you use in connection with its Services. The Company encourages you to consult directly with such third parties about their privacy practices.
2. Collection of the information
2.1. Some of our Services may be used without revealing any personal information, and for other Services, personal information is required. We may also collect ‘Non-Personal Information’ (i.e., information that cannot be used to identify you). Non-Personal Information includes information like the web pages that you have viewed. In order to access certain features and benefits on our Services, you may need to submit ‘Personally Identifiable Information’ i.e., information that can be used to identify you (as described below). Inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Services, the information you receive when using the Services, and our ability to contact you. For example, your email address and contact number should be kept valid because these may be the primary channels through which we communicate with you. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personally Identifiable Information you submit to the Company.
2.2. The Company collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including: (i) Your Personal Information- Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise. Personally Identifiable Information can include, but not be limited to, information such as your name, email address, contact number (cellular and landline), educational qualification(s), occupation, date of birth, marital status, monthly income, city and state of residence, marital status, number of children, employer details, Aadhaar number, PAN, social security and tax identification numbers, and post-qualification or work experience among other things; and/or (ii) Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
2.3. We may collect this information either (i) directly from you when you provide it to us; (ii) automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies); and/or (iii) from any other source of information including from other third party sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
2.4. Information you provide to us.
2.4.1.Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture (if any) will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
2.4.2.Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
2.4.3.Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, lists, followers, the users you follow, ordering details and history, favourite categories, special requests, the contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your orders through our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
2.4.4.Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and the results you selected.
2.4.5.Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
2.4.6.Your communications: Communications between you and other users or suppliers through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to the services.
2.4.7.Your transactional information: If you make use of our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI-compliant payment gateway processors. If you write reviews about businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly display information that you transacted with those businesses.
2.4.8.Your Public Posts: You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘User Contributions’). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable (see “Security” section below). Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third-party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
2.4.9.We use the information you provide to us to analyse and enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
2.5. Information we may automatically collect includes but may not be limited to the following.
2.5.1.We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
2.5.2.Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
2.5.3.Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
2.5.4 Stored information and files: Our Services also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
2.5.5.Location information: Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
2.5.6.Last URL visited: The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
2.5.7.Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA, GAID or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
2.5.8.Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
2.5.9.Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
2.5.10. Mobile status: For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
3. Use of the information
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
3.1. Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take, handle and fulfil orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
3.2. Provide, troubleshoot, and improve the Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Services.
3.3. Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with the Services. We may also share your preferences or the Services availed by you with your network followers on the Company for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services
3.4. Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding the place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
3.5. Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
3.6. Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
3.7. Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, the Company, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
3.8. To administer contests and sweepstakes.
3.9. To carry out Company’s obligations and enforce rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company, including for billing and collection.
3.10. Research. Generating and reviewing reports and data, and conducting research on the Company’s user base and service usage patterns. To conduct research following internal review protocols to ensure the balancing of privacy and to use anonymized data for research. Use for internal purposes such as auditing. understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers
3.11. To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide us the information and/or for any other purpose with your consent.
4. Sharing of the information
4.1.1. General Information Disclosures
a. To our holding companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of the Company.
b. To contractors, advertisers/service providers and other third parties whom we use to support our business (e.g. logistics and delivery, to collect payments) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes of which we disclose it to them.
c. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the users of our Services is among the assets transferred.
d. To third parties to market their products or services to you which we feel may be of interest or beneficial to you. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
4.1.2. To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
4.1.3. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
4.2. Service Providers. We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you communications via emails, messages or telecall to inform you about the services and/or products that may be of interest to you, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze the use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third-party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys, organizing sweepstakes for us, advertising, marketing and advertisement measuring purposes. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
4.4. Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
4.6. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4.7. Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
5. Third Party links and services
6. Anonymous or de-identified data
7.2. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
8. Security Precautions
8.1. We ensure to maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Access to the Services is offered through the use of a secure server and adheres to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. However, by using the Services, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the Internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding the use of the Services.
8.2. We assume no liability or responsibility for the disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your username, password, or other security information for your account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your username and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions for such use.
9. Permissible Age
9.1. The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18 (eighteen) unless permitted under applicable local laws (Permissible Age). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18 and use of our Services is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
9.2. If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the Services under the supervision of your parent, or legal guardian. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the age of 18 years, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible.
10. Data Retention
11. Your Consent
15. Grievance Officer
14.1. In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name – Ayush Chaurasia
Address – 203/32, 11B molarband extn. Badarpur border new delhi 110044.
email id: email@example.com
15. Contact us
Returns, Refunds and Replacement Policy
Returns, Refund and Replacement is the scheme provided by various sellers listed on ‘RhlayCo’s’ website available at www.rhlayCo.in or the mobile application under the brand name “RhlayCo” (collectively “Platform”), in relation to specific products. Returns, refund and replacement policy gives you the option to return, replace or exchange items purchased on the Platform, for any reason within the specified return/exchange period, as detailed on the product details page. However, the return/exchange shall be eligible for products that are in good condition, as may be determined by RhlayCo and/or sellers and suppliers.
What can I return?
You may request returns for most items you buy from sellers and suppliers listed on the Platform that are within the return window. However, products that are explicitly identified as ‘not returnable’ on the product detail page cannot be returned. All returns are subject to other Sections of this policy.
However, if you receive a damaged/defective/wrong product from any seller listed on the Platform, you will still be allowed return/replacement even if the product is categorized as ‘non-returnable’ in the product description.
In case you have purchased a product with which a free product is delivered, and you raise a request to return the main product, you will have to return the free product as well. Further, for a product which forms a part of a package of other products, you must return all products that form part of the package to process the refund.
In circumstances where you return an extra or a different product, RhlayCo will not be accountable for the misplacement or replacement of such product and will not be responsible for its delivery back to you,
What are the return options?
Products on RhlayCo have two return options available: (a) Wrong/Defect item return option, and (b) all return option. If a product does not have the above-mentioned options for return, all return options will be applicable to the product.
What is the Wrong/Defect item return option and all return options?
RhlayCo provides an ‘all return option’ to its users, wherein users will be able to enjoy certain privileges on a specific product for payment of a premium on the product cost. Features of an all-return option are as follows:
• Subject to the seller’s return/replacement policy provided in the product description, the user will be allowed to return/refund an already purchased product, if the said product is eligible for return/replacement.
• The user will be eligible to return the specific product for reasons other than the product being wrong or damaged.
• The all-return option is available only for specific products.
Users not availing an all return option, shall be eligible for a ‘Wrong/Defect item return option’.
If you opt for the Wrong/Defect item return option:
• Subject to the seller’s return/replacement policy, the user will be allowed to return/refund an already purchased product, if the said product is eligible for return/replacement.
• The user will be eligible for return/refund of the product if the product received is defective, damaged, wrong or incomplete due to the seller’s fault or if the user has received the wrong product.
Will my return be free of cost?
If you have opted for an all-return option, you may return the product free of cost no matter what the reason.
If you have opted for the basic return option, you may return the product free of cost if the fault with the product lies with the supplier. The following are the faults which lie with the supplier:
Return Reason Category
Actual Return Reason
Wrong flavour delivered
Same product in a different colour
Completely different product from the product shown
Product is messed
Product is broken
The product is bad in taste and smell
Received incomplete product
Part of the product is missing
Less quantity than ordered
The following faults will need to be verified before arranging a return free of cost:
• The quality is not merchantable; or
• product has low performance; and
• Late Delivery
How to return items?
You can return the products purchased on the Platform within the specified return/exchange period provided on the product description page. To return a product, please follow the steps mentioned below:
• If a product is eligible for a return, the user will be able to initiate the return request under the ‘My Orders’ section.
• Create a ‘return request’ under the ‘My Orders’ section on the Platform and follow the instructions provided on the Platform.
• After the ‘return request’ has been raised, the Return ID will be generated by RhlayCo.
• In case you purchase multiple products in a single order, return requests for individual items can also be raised.
• Once a return request is raised, RhlayCo shall analyse the request and accordingly process the request internally. All return/exchange claims shall be subject to RhlayCo’s discretion.
• If you have scheduled a pick–up for returning the product, please keep the items ready to be picked up by the delivery partners.
• Please keep the product in the original manufacturer’s packaging, all tags should be intact and warranty cards, if any, should also be placed with the product.
• At the time of pick up, our delivery partner may conduct a quality check on the product to ensure the product meets the criteria specified under return guidelines. If the product fails such a quality check, the product shall not be returned, and no refund shall be made against such product.
• Please note that the product will be picked up from the same address where the delivery was made. In case pick-up is to be made from a different address, the same should be notified to RhlayCo by writing to legalsupport@rhlayCo.com. Such request may be accepted at RhlayCo’s sole discretion and subject to the new address being in the serviceable area.
• Further, on receipt of a returned product, the product shall undergo a quality check. If the product is returned in an acceptable condition, as determined by RhlayCo at its sole discretion, the refund shall be initiated, otherwise the product will be re-shipped to you, at your cost, and no refund/exchange shall be initiated.
What are the return guidelines?
Prior to creating a return or exchange request on the platform, you shall ensure that the product:
• must be in its original condition with all the packaging including brand/manufacturer’s box/packaging, tags, warranty cards and other accessories intact;
• must not be damaged in your possession;
• must be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/return tags/warranty seals (wherever applicable).
• must not be used or altered;
• must be the same product that was delivered to you; and
• must be returned within the return window specified against a product on the product detail page.
Further, IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code of the returned product should match the records of RhlayCo. Any additional conditions provided in the product details against each product shall be applicable as well.
• Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
• If the return is not eligible for pickup, a return option will not be available
• Once the return is received, you will be provided with a refund or exchange, as requested.
• No return, replacement or exchange shall be accepted if warranty card, if any, is missing while return, replacement or exchange of product.
The products available on the Platform are usually returnable within 7 days of delivery. However, specific details in relation to each product are mentioned in the product description.
How will I get my refund?
• Refund will be credited to the same source of payment from which payment was received, after deducting the cost of return (where applicable), once the return is received.
• If you have made the payment through your bank account, the refund will be credited to the same bank account from which payment was received after deducting the cost of return (where applicable), once the return is received.
• If You have made the payment as cash on delivery, you will be asked to provide us with your bank account details and the refund amount will be credited to the bank account details provided by you. RhlayCo shall not be liable to you in case incorrect bank account details have been provided by you.
• In case of any discrepancies regarding the receipt of the refund amount, RhlayCo may request for additional information such as a bank statement or any other relevant document.
When will I get my refund?
Following are the processing timelines after the product is received by us or when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the products.
Refund Time Frame
Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI Linked Bank Account
3-7 Business Days
Cash on Delivery (Refund to Bank Account)
3-7 Business Days after updating the bank account details
Can my order be replaced?
All products which are returnable are eligible to be replaced and exchanged, subject to the return options mentioned hereinabove. However, replacement or exchange is subject to stock availability and subject to your address being serviceable for replacement or exchange.
The replacement or exchange request must be raised within the return window period specified on the product detail page.
In case of replacement/exchange, if the cost of the new product is more than the original product delivered, you will have to pay the difference amount and if the cost of the new product is less than the original product delivered, the difference amount will be refunded.
How to replace/exchange items?
You can replace/exchange the products purchased on the Platform within the specified return/exchange period, except for non-returnable products. To replace/exchange a product, please follow the steps mentioned below:
• If a product is eligible for replacement/exchange, the same shall be available against the product under the ‘My Orders’ section.
• Create a ‘replacement request’ or ‘exchange request’ under the ‘My Orders’ section on the Platform and follow the screens that are promoted.
• In case you purchase multiple products in a single order, replacement/exchange requests for individual items can also be raised.
• After a replacement/exchange request has been raised, a Replacement/Exchange Id will be generated.
• Keep the items ready for replacement/exchange pick up. Please keep the product in the original manufacturer’s packaging, all tags should be intact and warranty cards, if any, should also be placed with the product.
• Once the original product is handed over to the delivery agent, the replaced/exchanged product will be delivered to you separate
• The product will be picked up from the same address where the delivery was made. In case pick-up is to be made from a different address, the same should be notified to RhlayCo by writing to legalsupport@rhlayCo.com. Such request may be accepted or rejected at RhlayCo’s sole discretion and subject to the new address being in the serviceable area.
• Further, on receipt of a returned product, the product shall undergo a quality check. If the product is in an acceptable condition, as determined by RhlayCo at its sole discretion, the refund shall be initiated, otherwise the product will be re-shipped to you, at your cost, and no refund shall be initiated.
Please note that all customer claims and requests for return/refund shall be subject to RhlayCo’s satisfaction.
RhlayCo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, change, modify, add or remove any portion of this policy at any time without any prior written notice to you. It is your responsibility to review this policy periodically for any updates/ changes.
For any further queries regarding a return, replacement, exchange or refund, please reach out to customer support at rhlayCo@gmail.com.